Building a Bridge to the Future Legacy Society
The Building a Bridge to the Future Legacy Society was created in our honour to recognize those individuals who have shown exceptional generosity and interest in the future of our Hospital.
Membership into the Legacy Society is granted upon notification of the existence of a bequest in your will, as beneficiary of a life insurance, securities, or retirement fund policy, or have arranged for an annuity, trust or other residual interest gift.
As a member, you will also receive the following:
- Recognition on the Building a Bridge to the Future Legacy Society donor wall
- A special momento and certificate acknowledging this occasion
- An invitation to our annual donor recognition reception
- Listing in the Annual Report
- A guided tour of the new Sault Area Hospital
How Can We Help You?
- We may be able to help you plan a suitable lasting memorial to your or a loved one.
- We can give you options to reduce your taxes and benefit Sault Area Hospital.
- We can help you make the most immediate tax savings of your retirement funds or securities.
- We may be able to parallel your gift giving ideas with the needs of the Sault Area Hospital.
Gift Planning for the Sault Area Hospital means looking after your loved ones and remembering the charities you care about during your life. This is a very personal decision, requiring thoughtful discussion among you, your family and personal financial advisor. The Sault Area Hospital Foundation would not presume to offer financial advice. We recommend that you seek professional legal, estate planning and financial advice to assist you.
For more information on how you can leave a legacy to the Sault Area Hospital,
Giselle Chiarello, Major Gifts/Gift Planning Officer
Sault Area Hospital Foundation